We aim for all members of the Golden Grove community to live with positive values and behaviours, and have the aspiration, confidence and skills to become informed and creative citizens of Wales and the World.
Ein bwriad yw bod pob aelod o gymuned Gelli Aur yn byw gyda gwerthoedd ac ymddygiad positif, gyda’r dyhead, hyder a sgiliau i fod yn ddinasyddion gwybodus a chreadigol o Gymru a’r Byd.
- To provide an environment in which each child feels secure and valued.
- To foster an appreciation of the environment in which they work and play and encourage links with home and community.
- To create an attractive working environment in which each child can effectively use and develop the skills and knowledge provided within the Foundation Phase and the National Curriculum.
- To develop an understanding for religious and moral values, particularly Christianity, and an appreciation of the beliefs and needs of others.
- To help pupils understand the world in which they live and the interdependence of communities with the environment and the wider world.
- To instil respect for others through the encouragement of good manners and courtesy.
- To help pupils to develop lively, enquiring minds, the ability to question and argue rationally and to apply themselves to tasks and physical skills.
- To help pupils to develop their individual talents and to acquire knowledge and skills commensurate with their ages and abilities.
- To help pupils to appreciate the developments and aspirations of people of the past and how this impacts on the future.
- To develop and support children’s mental and physical well being.